Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Sept 29


Bonaire Lac Bay: Sailworks 7.5 Retro, JP MR 118 Pro, 40 cm fin, 15-16 knot winds
Great session. Good workout, Once again very consistent winds. My dowel-rod fix for the H2OAudio case worked pretty well - at reducing random screen-touch commands. Still needs some work though...
Roo commented:
Great work Barton, well done on the PBs. Keep up the posts, I should get a few sessions over the next week so we can get a good start on October. Few new sails and boards to test out here.
I commented:
Thanks Roo! Sorry I couldn't sail on the 30th, wind died to 8-10 knots and will likely stay that way through Saturday. Sunday on looks good (maybe even to 20 knots) for about 5 days in a row :-). 
I'm considering some new gear for Bonaire - I'll send you am PM as this is probably not the place to discuss the details. Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment