Wednesday, December 28, 2016

Dec 28


2807km
Bonaire Lac Bay. Sailworks Retro 7.5, iSonic 107, Drake carbon slalom 38. Wind: 13G16 ENE

Little By Little. PB's for the 7.5 for 2Sec and 5x10 (on Bonaire or anywhere...)

Winds lighter than yesterday so rigged bigger but still managed to improve my lay-down jibing. The key, for me, is to force myself to aggressively lean forward, and to be quicker than I think I should in switching feet. Loosened the front foot straps just a tad to make it easier to get the front feet out when jibing (but still have control on the reaches).

Made more runs in what I'll now call the Bonaire Speed Run (BSR). I need to jibe sooner on these runs, before I get into the wind shadow, so I have a better chance on improving lay-down jibes and also Alphas.





No comments:

Post a Comment